Hunter PGP Rotor 22-ft to 52-ft Gear Drive Rotor
Model # RTL2001PGPADJB30
New, many available
- Professional grade 3/4 In. inlet rotor, ideal for residential landscape applications
- 4 inch pop-up clears the turf to allow the water to be distributed without being blocked
- Adjustable arc of 40° – 360° allows for full use in all applications
- Radius-adjustment screw for positive nozzle retention and fine-tuning of the distance
- The permanent rubber cover prevents debris from entering the adjustment mechanism
- The water lubricated gear-drive mechanism provides years of reliable operation
- Factory installed 3.0 GPM nozzle
- Supplied with 7 additional nozzles and an adjustment tool
- Extra-large filter screen traps debris and helps to prevent clogging
|Type||Gear drive rotor|
|Sprinkler Inlet Size||3/4-in|
|Maximum Spray Radius (Feet)||52|
|Minimum Spray Radius (Feet)||22|
|Pressure Rating (PSI)||100|
|Series Name||PGP Rotor|
|Inlet Thread Type||Female|
|Maximum Flow Rate||8 GPM|
A useful product review: This product was purchased as a replacement for an in-ground sprinkler head that was damaged. The old one didn’t have protection, but the new one does have a sprinkler doughnut to help mitigate accidental lawnmower issues.
1. This product is easy to use, after taking some simple steps.
a. Ensure sprinkler is not going to cycle until after replaced head is ready
b. Clean out area around old head far enough to access PVC screw off section
c. Once old head is removed cover the area with a plastic bag to prevent debris from entering the pipe
d. Once new pipe is installed test is for aim and distance
2. The quality seems good as it is made of plastic, but the fittings and springs are sturdy.
3. It is geared for someone with in-ground sprinkler setup, sizing is key to this product selection.