98 Gallon 75,100 BTU American Water Heater Ultra-High Recovery Liquid Propane Water Heater – 6 Year Warranty
New in Box
ProLine® Ultra-High Recovery units offer high performance for applications requiring highest hot water outputs.
- 6-year limited Tank warranty, 6-year parts warranty for Residential applications
- Aluminized Steel Multiport Burner– For even flame distribution, quiet operation and high-efficiency combustion.
- Combination Thermostat/ECO– With factory-preset pressure regulator and built-in millivolt-powered energy cut-off for overheat protection.
- Diffuser Dip Tube– Carries cold inlet water deep into the tank to minimize temperature dilution of hot water, and helps reduce scale buildup to extend tank life.
- Fused Ceramic Shield– A tough, thick, durable coat of blue ceramic is fused to the tank’s interior surfaces at 1600°F, forming a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection and use.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation– The tank is surrounded by a thick coat of non-CFC polyurethane foam to trap heat inside the tank, saving energy.
- Side T&P Valve
- 1/2” Gas Connection
- Anode Rod– Top-mounted, heavy-duty anode for added tank protection, extending the life of the tank.
- Code Approvals– CSA International certified, CEC and NAECA requirements. All models are certified at 300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI working pressure.
- Drain Valve– Durable, brass drain valve.
- Low NOx– Meets NOx emissions of less than 40 ng/j.
- Nominal Capacity: 98
- Rated Storage Volume: 95
- Family Size:5
- Limited Warranty Tank:6
- Limited Warranty Parts:6
- Max BTUs Input:75,100
- Foam Insulation:Yes
- Water Connection Location:Top
- Water Connection Size:25
- First Hour Recovery (Gallons): 170
- Height w/Draft Hood:68 1/2″
- Diameter:27 3/4″
- Width:27 3/4″
- Depth:27 3/4″
- Weight:350 lbs.
- Vent Size: 4”